Biloxi Lions honoring the Motto "We Serve" since 1924
Biloxi Lions Inc. is a charitable organization consisting of 100% volunteers.
Our goal is to provide service to those in need, the less fortunate and the forgotten few.
Our focus is sight and hearing conservation and care, which we do via many avenues.
· Providing eye screenings at large gatherings throughout the year to all attending.
· Provide eye exams and eyeglasses as needed to those who cannot afford it.
· Provide hearing exams and aids as needed to those who cannot afford it.
· Provide diabetes awareness via printed brochures and posters.
· Provide diabetes screenings in conjunction with our eye screenings.
· Promoting a better citizen via Awards programs for the City of Biloxi including: Outstanding Citizen of the Year, Mother of the Year and Father of the Year.
Charitable support activities: (All financial supported organizations are recognized as 501 C3 by the IRS)
· Donate funds to MidSouth Lions Sight and Hearing Service (MSLSHS) to provide necessary surgery on the eye
· Donate funds to MSLSHS to provide necessary surgery on the ear
· Donate funds to support the Mississippi Lions Eye Bank
· Donate funds to support Sea and Sun Camp, Inc. (A weekend camp for Blind youth)
· Donate funds to support Leader Dogs for the Blind.
· Donate funds to support Lions of Mississippi Sight Foundation
· Donate funds to support the de l’Epee Deaf Center.
· Donate funds to support Camp Wilkes, Inc.
· Donate funds to support other IRS recognized 501c3 organizations in need.
Your generous donation
will help us continue to Serve Those in Need.
All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Memorial donations are acknowledged
to the appropriate next of kin.